JOB DESCRIPTIONJob #: 197557
Currently we are seeking individuals for the following position, please take note that this position is time sensitive and we advise you to apply immediately and express your skills and abilities that pertains to the job description.
If you are an Agile Business Analyst with strong experience on digital / e-commerce projects with a leading company, Bartech can help!
Agile Business Analyst – Digital / E-commerce Project (B2C)
6 Months Contract
North York, ON
1. 3-5 years of Agile Product Experience as BA / Analyst
– Have been part of Agile Product development teams in their past / present experience
– Should be able to manage discussions with software developers on requirements
– Carry an agile mindset while keeping stakeholders and Product Owners appraised of daily
progress in development of integrated website applications and tools
– Extensive practical experience with marketing technology and operations from the client side,
an agency/vendor perspective, or both; candidates typically have formulated marketing
technology strategies and implemented new processes and techs
– Manage major and minor project implementation or execution to support cross-departmental
initiatives, strategies, or plans
– Execute system administration and configuration tasks to support various departments
– Create and maintain technical documentation and knowledge-based articles to document new
projects/programs, daily operations, or commonly faced issues
– UAT Process Management with Stakeholders and by self
2. eCommerce & Digital Experience
– Any mainstream platform experience like Shopify, Woo Commerce, Magento etc.
– Familiar with user group management, product creation, website content management on the
– Familiar with using Product Management tools like Jira, Confluence, GitHub etc.
– Excellent analytical skills to transform business requirements into actionable points for
developers. Essentially, you are the single point of contact between developers and the Product
– Able to understand our current technology stack and how it supports our organization:
OpenCart, Plugins and other systems and being able to work proactively, identifying issues and
raising them to Product Owners and Developers, as well as offering potential solutions.
– Understanding that we are deep into adopting Salesforce as our organization wide sales
platform, if you carry an understanding of Salesforce
– Able to understand integration points and API’s, webhooks, network diagrams, web services
– An ability to understand leading practices in the Digital Marketing Space
– A definite Plus if you have worked on Salesforce
3. Soft Skills
– Proven time management and excellent organizational skills
– Simultaneously handle numerous tasks to meet deadlines
– A good technical aptitude with an ability to take direction and lead as and when necessary
– Ability to contribute constructively in open discussions
– Ability to understand the mindset of consumer centric sales driven stakeholders and peers
– Ability to play along with opposing ideas and achieve project success while working on
– A profound spirit of team collaboration. We work as an integrated team that supports all team
members and business units.
– Superior listening, critical thinking, and writing skills. Expected to take complex, disparate
ideas (the big answers almost never come from one source) and distill them into simple,
workable concepts — and be willing to take a stand on vendors and outcomes.
When you join The Bartech Group you launch a career. The Bartech Group, one of North America's largest and fastest-growing staffing firms, continues to elevate the staffing industry to a higher level of thinking. Bartech Enterprise Staffing specializes in temporary and direct placement of Engineering, IT, Technical, Finance & Accounting, and Professional staff.
Bartech values diversity and inclusion in its workforce. Candidates that are legally eligible to work in Canada are invited to apply. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. If you are currently in a part time, project, temp work, please advise us with your availability of start date.
Our client is committed to providing accommodation for people with accessibility needs due to disabilities in all aspects of the hiring process. If you request an accommodation, our client will work with you to meet your accessibility needs due to disability.