We are accepting applications for an experienced Financial Services Consultant to join our fast paced team with significant volume.
- Excellent earning potential
- High customer traffic
- Group benefits including RRSP
- Experienced management team to provide ongoing support and training
- Positive team enviroment
If you have....
- A passion for sales with a proven track record
- Desire to succeed
- A commitment to outstanding customer experience and satisfaction
- A positive attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail including computer literacy
- Ability to perform duties in a fast paced enviroment while adhering to sales processes and objectives
- A valid Class "G" Drivers licence and OMVIC required.
Then we want to talk to you!! Please forward resume for review and consideration. We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Accomodation will be provided in accordance with AODA if required. Please advise in advance if accomodations are required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Financial Services: 1 year (Required)
- OMVIC (Required)
- G (Required)