We are a full service CPA firm specializing in servicing the financial and tax needs of privately-held businesses and their owners throughout Southern California.
We are searching for just the right candidate to fill a Full Charge Bookkeeper position to support our clients. Approximately 30 - 40 Hours/Week. Could become Full-Time depending on client workload. This position will be responsible for the following:
- Complete client record-keeping responsibility including bank reconciliation, record journals and all adjusting entries through General Ledger
- Compilation of financial statements requiring knowledge of depreciation, tax/cash vs. accrual accounting, assets and liabilities, year-end closing processes and comparison to tax return
- 1099 preparation and filings
- Sales & Use Tax and Business Property Tax preparation and filing
- Fiscal and year-end planning including tax projections and high level review of financial statements/trial balance for tax preparation, and coordination with tax department.
To do this job, the candidate should have the following characteristics:
- Handle multiple assignments without difficulty. . .Multitasking skills are a MUST!
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines using effective time management skills
- Ability to use standard computer software applications
- Professional communication skills
The qualified candidate will have:
- 2-5 years public accounting firm or multiple client/entity experience preferred
- Knowledge of double-entry accounting required
- Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Proficiency with Adobe Acrobat preferred.
- Experience and proficiency with QuickBooks required
Send your resume along with salary requirements and salary history.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- quickbooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused