Please note: This role is based in Northbrook, IL.
Inside Sales Associates help clients understand how our financial products are solutions for their real estate investment needs and guides them through the loan process to closing. The sales associate initiates business through marketing, attending industry events, working within their networks, and growing established relationships. This role is pivotal to the growth and success of the BCL business.
We are seeking an Inside Sales Associate to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Develop new business through direct sales and the marketing of our financing programs.
- Handle incoming leads generated by our digital, print, and in-person marketing activities.
- Cold call new business leads from data purchases and other sources.
- Manage and grow our relationships with existing clients through regular communication and relationship building.
- Manage client's expectations of the requirements and time frames necessary to provide capital.
- Create, manage, and grow relationships with market participants such as debt brokers, realtors, attorneys, accountants, etc.
- Partner with team members to ensure that client's loans are handled efficiently.
- Participate in relevant industry events/conferences both locally and in other markets and attend such events.
- Organize in-office marketing events, including both our own events and third-party events that we host.
- Participate in managing our marketing efforts by administering marketing campaigns and preparing and distributing marketing materials.
- Complete all relevant procedures pursuant to task checklists.
- Execute any/all miscellaneous tasks and assignments by management.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to interact with potential prospects and clients at all levels of management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook applications, and Loan Origination System (LOS)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent selling, probing, questioning, and listening skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Outstanding presentation and negotiation skills.
- Able to demonstrate self-discipline to work independently without direct supervision.
- Strong critical thinking to offer creative solutions to meet client and prospect needs.
- Demonstrated broad business perspective with proven strategic analytical skills.
- Demonstrated sales discipline and record of sales success. Experience leading the successful acquisition of new business through a structured sales plan.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Typical deal size:
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Flexible schedules