Barnes Wheaton GM is seeking professional sales consultants for new and pre-owned departments. Join a winning team retailing and leasing new vehicles and/or preowned vehicles in a stable environment that affords a quality work/life balance and management that supports the sales consultant with everything he or she needs to succeed.
Sell the iconic GMC/Chevrolet/Buick brand backed by strong manufacturer incentives and marketing efforts. All of this in a family, team oriented setting. We are looking for candidates who aspire to earn more, be better and advance in his or her career.
At Barnes Wheaton, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company. Barnes Wheaton is always looking for a qualified, driven and professional individuals to join our sales and service teams to begin a career with our dealerships.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary PLUS commission
- Medical and Dental
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Long term job security
- Health and wellness
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Saturday Lunches
- Discounts on products and services
- Build relationships & create customers for life. Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Be the vehicle expert. Know the in's & the out's of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
- Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Bring your 'A game' & positive attitude with you every day
- Available to work flexible hours & weekends
- Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in's & out's
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.