Barlow Tax Solutions is a leading CT tax advisory and tax problem resolution firm. We are a growing firm with tax clients across the country. If you love tax, want to learn and want to be challenged by different types of client projects, and want a competitive salary and bonus potential with growth opportunities, this is the job for you.
- Prepare and review individual and business tax returns while providing guidance and supervision to other staff
- Meet with clients that have tax issues, and work with them to find solutions
- Represent taxpayers before IRS and other tax authorities
- Oversee tax authority audits for clients: income tax, sales tax, payroll tax
- Good working knowledge of taxation, and a desire for a career in tax, and tax controversy
- Preparation of Individual as well as business tax returns etc.
- Work effectively with associates and superiors in analyzing tax problems, and providing solutions to clients
- Able to work independently and show initiative while also fostering an environment of teamwork
- Attention to detail and the ability to provide exceptional client service
- Ability to market firm services to existing and prospective clients
- Bachelor degree Preferred
- Enrolled Agent certification / CPA a plus
- Minimum 3 years of tax preparation experience, preferably working for a public accounting firm
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word and Excel; CCH Prosystem FX or similar tax software; and QuickBooks
Salary negotiable based on experience.
We are proud to offer our employees an excellent pay and comprehensive benefits package including retirement, Health Insurance and Flexible time off.
Please email resume with cover letter. No calls, please.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule