BARK is a company building products, experiences, and entertainment for dogs and the people who love them. The lasting brand that Disney has built for kids and families, BARK is building for the fast-growing market of dog people.
Our ambition level is high, the opportunity is huge, and our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly themed subscription of all-natural treats and clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 50 million toys and treats to dogs across the world and use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives and ways to make dogs happier.
But what kind of company is BARK? It's a company that has gone to the dogs. We are committed to a culture that is open, inclusive, generous, and enthusiastic -- just like our pups. United by this dog-obsession, we embrace diversity of all stripes and spots. If your camera roll is 90% pictures of your dog, you belong here.
At BARK, we know that dogs aren't pets; they're family. Our people - crazy dog people - believe that their dogs deserve the best. The best treats, the best toys, the best seat on the couch. Together, we're driven to be the people our dogs think we are.
WHO WE'RE SNIFFIN' FOR:
We're hiring a Senior Growth Marketing Manager. We hope it's you!
Does performance based marketing across affiliate networks get your tail wagging? Do you have publisher affiliate relationships that have lasted longer than your real-life relationships? Does managing a growing team of excited affiliate folks inspire you? BARK is a fast-growing business for people who are obsessed with dogs and we're looking for a Senior Growth Marketing Manager to help take things to the next level.
As the Senior Growth Marketing Manager, you'll own the strategic and tactical vision of our performance affiliate program across our subscription products BarkBox and Super Chewer. The role also owns Amazon marketplace experiments, Card Linked Offers (CLO), Podcasts and any new type of medium that relates to an affiliate relationship.
- Innovation & Strategy
- Projecting and planning monthly/quarterly budget for entire affiliate channel
- Coordinate media buying with specific affiliate partners and scalable sub-channels including the below
- Macro/Micro influencers program
- Podcasts and emerging media.
- Manage, Optimize and Grow Card Linked Offer (CLO) Programs
- Rewards program partnerships
- Manage 3rd Party MarketPlace Subscription Opportunities
- New emerging partnerships such as Amazon Marketplace
- Oversee the continued growth of the affiliate channel in BarkBox and Super Chewer by leading strategic decisions and guiding affiliate managers with key areas to focus in on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Manage and continue to grow an affiliate marketing team across two business lines.
- Coordinate with the Head of Growth to plan out budget and monthly goals and convey that down to the affiliate team broken out by specific areas.
- Monitor and report on weekly performance. Make actionable decisions to improve performance WoW.
- Manage and maintain relationships with key affiliate partners
- Identifying and testing into new high level growth opportunities on a performance basis
- Set performance and professional development goals for affiliate team members
- Create and maintain the affiliate calendar
- Coordinate campaign prep and launch across all relevant teams (acquisition, merchandising and customer support, operations, warehouse, etc)
- Create monthly projections as well as monthly retrospectives on how goals were met
- Meet with manager monthly to go over how goals were met
- Personally reach out to potential "high dollar" affiliates & maintain those relationships personally from onboarding on to ensure a quality experience
- Extensive Background using Impact Radius (Affiliate Technology), as well as deep knowledge in the affiliate competitive landscape
- Highly analytical with a meticulous understanding of acquisition metrics (CAC, CPA, CPL, conversion rate optimization, etc)
- Exceptional at working cross functionally and collaborating
- Proven ability to communicate insights and action items driven from data
- Can think strategically about the program but also willing to dive head-first into the execution of these campaigns, too
- Highly organized, articulate, flexible, and very hands-on
- Empathy, warmth, curiosity, humility and sense of humor
This position is a full-time, salaried position. It is located on-site at our office in New York City. We offer health insurance for you and your family (including canine members!), a 401k, wonderful team lunches, and countless dogs to pet anytime you wish