Imagine a way to see, sense, and share the intangible. It’s what happens when big data becomes knowledge. When images become insight, and when experiences come to life.
That’s what Barco is all about. In a world where data and rich content are expanding exponentially, we empower our customers with inspired sight, sound and sharing solutions to help them make meaningful connections. Together, we create brighter outcomes, around the world.
Barco, a global technology company, designs and develops networked visualization products for the Entertainment, Enterprise and Healthcare markets. Barco has its own facilities for Sales & Marketing, Customer Support, R&D and Manufacturing in Europe, North America and APAC. Barco (NYSE Euronext Brussels: BAR) is active in more than 90 countries with 3,500 employees worldwide. Barco posted sales of 1.102 billion euro in 2016. For more information on Barco, please visit our website at www.barco.com
As a Barco associate, you will be part of high performing teams that compete with integrity to deliver results to our customers, our shareholders and to each other. Barco offers a challenging workplace full of the most gifted and innovative professionals in the visualization industry, who are responsible for bringing technologically advanced products to life. We seek individuals with talent and the passion to grow in a culture built on vision, innovation and the competitive spirit. We compete with integrity; we strive to outperform the competition through our focus on the customer, our trust in each other and by providing the environment for individual opportunity and growth.
We are currently seeking a QA Analyst to join our team.
This individual will be located in Montreal.The job includes:
- Contribute to improvements in quality for our core product
- Perform integration and regression testing of products
- Develop test plans to ensure quality and on-time delivery of builds to production
- Coordinate testing efforts by customer support, engineering and other Barco Divisions
- Follow industry standard application testing techniques and practices
- Working with software developers
- Testing web-based applications, modules and databases in collaboration other developers/softwarearchitects.
- Testing server-side and client-server architectures
- Testing and documenting test cases
Required Skills and Knowledges:
- Strong Python programming experience
- Strong test cases writing experience
- Minimum 3-5 years product oriented software testing experience
- Minimum 1 year of client/server testing experience
Appreciable Skills and Knowledges:
- Agile methods, development life cycle tools and Docker technology knowledges
- Testing experience with web/mobile applications would be an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science would be an asset
- Detail oriented and Self motivated
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrate extreme attention to detail and organization in all aspects of work
- Ability to communicate with customers and partners
- Ability to function effectively in a fast pace and dynamic environment
- Testing commercial-grade software applications
- In-depth understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) concepts and design requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
VISIT www.barco.com TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION and refer to job number 1801284. Only those applicants who meet the minimum skills/qualifications in this posting will be considered.