barBurrito is a fast-growing Canadian franchise. As we continue to expand across country, we are looking for a Regional Operations Leader that will be based out of the Calgary area.
The successful candidate will be energetic, have a natural talent and ability to build successful and positive relationships with our franchise partners.
Continue to Raise the Bar in guest service, product standards and team mentorship.
We are seeking a proven leader with a minimum 2-3 years of management and leadership experience.
- Ensure each store in his/her region operates to all Operation and Marketing standards
- Successfully lead their assigned region
- Train new incoming franchisees in our respective training locations
- Plan, schedule and lead new store openings
- Conduct store audits and visitations and correct any deficiencies
- Maintain active files on each restaurant in their respective territory
- Pass along knowledge of their region as it relates to competition, growth. sales trends to home office
- Work with new franchisees and ensure they are ready in all facets of the business
- Participate and be on site during the full process for new restaurant and resale transfers
- Identify opportunities for menu development, marketing and operational improvements
- Assist franchisees with Local Store Marketing initiatives in their respective community
- Asist with National Marketing rollouts
- Ensure standards as outlined in the Operations manual are achieved without compromise
- Coach workshops and facilitate training programs
- Maintain a proactive position for influencing positively the sales and profitability of each restaurant in their respective territory
- Work with approved suppliers to ensure all products are properly handled
- Assist, develop and perform training programs
- Ensure all company owned equipment and materials are well maintained
- Ability to deal with customer complaints
- Ability to multi-task and a keen problem solver that demonstrates a high level of situational thinking
- Meet financial and operational objectives
- Travel to restaurants within your region and across the chain
- Flexible work schedule with the ability to travel for extended periods of time
- Must own a vehicle and hold a valid driver's license
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 2 years (Required)