Searching for an OUTGOING, TALKATIVE, and PERSONABLE GO-GETTER to add to our team of talented professionals. Grow your skills now and become a leader in the industry!!
This is not a conventional 9am to 5pm position. A successful candidate will see this as an opportunity to build your own business within ours. Barbizon Modeling and Acting School is a 45 year old, established organization, searching for a driven individual to add to our existing team of talented sales professionals.
Our performing arts school trains and develops young kids and teen girls for the fashion and entertainment industry. The Admissions Director role would require contacting these interested prospects that are looking to get their foot in the door of the entertainment industry. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for a unique personality and individual looking to make an unlimited income potential and enjoy a role with a purpose to improve lives. If you are interested in applying to join our team, please see the below requirements and directions on how to apply at the very bottom. All applicants MUST be able to communicate and connect to teenage girls and their families effectively.
- Scheduling interviews with prospective students
- Conducting in depth personal interviews with families
- Manage the enrollment of new talent to our academy
- Closing by enrolling new talent into our training programs and collecting tuition
** Comprehensive training program
** Additional Earning Opportunities awarded to Top Producers within the first 90 days
- Robust Marketing program providing highly qualified Leads
- Advancement opportunities available based on merit, not longevity
- Medical coverage
- Paid vacation
- Phone stipend
- Paid travel
- Opportunity to transfer to other flagship locations if productivity is proven
- Conveniently located near Penn Station, LIRR, Path, MTA Subways
- Entrepreneurial spirit, a self-starter
- "Leader of the pack" mentality
- Team player
- Effective communicator- TELEPHONE SKILLS ARE A MUST
- Bi-lingual a plus!
Founded in 1939 on Fifth Avenue in New York City, Barbizon is the first and original modeling studio and agency. Notably a recognized part of the women's movement, Barbizon has been in the forefront of the industry for over 70 years, maintaining the professional image of 'The Girl with the Job'. We specialize in modeling, acting, singing, and dancing programs for children ages 7-17. Our programs help our students to learn industry skills, what it takes to succeed in the industry, as well as, etiquette, hair, make-up, interview skills, etc.
Please submit your application through Indeed. We want to get you know you! Please call Renee at 914-979-2417, leave a voicemail containing your name, number, the position you are applying for and let us know why you are a stellar candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year