DirectEmployers Association is a nonprofit HR consortium of leading global employers formed to improve labor market efficiency through the sharing of best practices, research and the development of technology. In accordance with its Corporate By-Laws, the business and affairs of the Association are managed by a Board of Directors consisting of member company representatives. Daily operations are managed by an Executive Director and operations staff at the direction of the President and Board of Directors. Officers are elected and goals and objectives are determined by member employers at DirectEmployers Association's annual meeting scheduled in the fourth quarter of each year.
At Bar Louie, we want our people - our team members and our guests - to enjoy themselves and have a good time in a fun atmosphere! Be innovative. Work smart. Be eager to be of service and make an impact. Be all in!
Our team members at Bar Louie are everything except ordinary and we are looking for an extraordinary person to join our team. We thrive on new ideas, new points of view and people that aren't afraid to say what they mean and mean what they say.
As a company, our values are to:
- GROW - Our people, our fans, and our company
- SERVE - Our guests, our people, and our community
- THINK DIFFERENTLY - Create the WOW!
- ACT WITH EMPATHY & INTEGRITY - Period.
- HAVE FUN - It's what we do! We are Louie!
We want our servers to strive to lead by example and inspire others to be of service to our guests. This role will be responsible for delivering a great guest experience and the highest tier of customer service.
You will enjoy this role if you are:
- Committed - Dedicated to top quality guest service and operational excellence
- Energetic - A positive attitude and ability to create a fun and enjoyable atmosphere for guests
- Passionate - A dynamic personality with a strong passion for the hospitality industry
- Responsible - An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to maintain accountability
- Service Minded - Able to anticipate guest needs and assist other team members
Here is what you will do:
- Execute customer service standards to the highest level.
- Ensure all Employee Handbook standards and expectations are met.
- Role models and demonstrates dedication to Louie's mission, vision and values - Grow, Serve, Think Different, Act and Have Fun!
- Take ownership and pride in the quality of the Guest experience.
- Demonstrate commitment to continued training and development.
- Demonstrate 100% commitment to the cleanliness, sanitation and organization of the location.
- Demonstrate drink and menu knowledge and sales ability.
- Server experience is preferred, but not necessary
- Computer knowledge (Excel, Windows, POS, etc)
- Results driven, trustworthy and team oriented
- Infectious personality with the ability to engage with guests and other team members
- Must be passionate about the hospitality industry and focused on creating amazing guest experiences
Req #: 2019-3489