Reference Code: B-013-COR-Nov19-C
Location: Calgary, AB
Bantrel is searching for a highly motivated individual to provide support in our Client Solutions/Business Development, Legal and Communications Teams. This position will report to the VP, Client Solutions. We are looking for a multifaceted individual with a background in Business Development, Marketing, and Communications. 80% of the role will support Business Development initiatives and 20% will provide Coordination and Communications support.
You are a quick learner, enthusiastic, proactive, results focused, and energetic.
You have business development, marketing, and communications experience, ideally in a role where you were proactively managing numerous high-priority tasks. You are highly detail-oriented, curious, approachable and always communicate clearly and respectfully. You are passionate about delivering top-quality materials, and love working with an industry-leading team of professionals who are driven, results-oriented and innovative.
Marketing/Business Development Responsibilities:
- Conduct market research and compile reports on market segments.
- Brainstorm with the marketing team on new ideas and initiatives.
- Facilitate social media & web engagement and responds accordingly (optional).
- Social media, website update (CMS) and content support.
- Prepare monthly reports, analytics and KPI's.
- Updating and managing online directory listings.
- Analyze performance data as well as content and make necessary changes to achieve marketing objectives.
- Assist with special events, including planning, set-up, day-of support, analysis and evaluation.
- Assist with the development and coordination of Marketing material.
- Other office duties as assigned.
- Provide administrative support to the Client Solutions/Business Development, Legal, and Communications Teams
- Prepare a variety of materials from written or oral instructions including correspondence, reports, charts, spreadsheets and statistical data that may be complex, technical and/or sensitive, prepares draft documents for review.
- Assist in proposal development and response process.
- Assist with meeting arrangement details.
- Assist with planning and organizing events such as Client parties, team building functions, and training.
- Maintain and issue meeting minutes and action lists and similar documents.
- Prepare presentations and excel spreadsheets as requested.
- Book and review Travel and Entertainment Expense reports.
- Collaborate with the Executive Assistant to the Office of the President on special projects, and assist with organizing company meetings, functions and events.
- Post-Secondary education in related field. Experience in a related field will be considered in lieu of post-secondary education
- 3-5 years' experience in a related field.
- Self-motivator, with strong interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple, deadline-oriented priorities;
- Superior communication skills (both written and verbal), including solid creative writing and editing skills when dealing with sometimes highly technical topics
- Ability to work effectively in team setting and meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Maintain confidentiality on all aspects of the job.
- Experience with Windows 10, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, SharePoint and familiarity with social media including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Knowledge of graphic and web design, web development (Adobe Creative Suite, and/or In-Design)
- Experience with Business Intelligence is considered an asset.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please click on the following link and follow the instructions on the job posting:
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for further review will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration.
Job Type: Full-time