We enable Companies and Governments to predict, prevent and defeat cyber attacks. Our custom platform solution uses a unique and powerful combination of Machine Learning, Behavior Analysis and Real Time Contextual Data to keep organizations protected. We are setting the pace in next generation security analytics. Job Description: As a Threat Hunter & Researcher, you will be responsible for developing use cases for cyber security threat detections in production and proof of concept customer environments. You will perform all types of hunting at all levels of cyber threat hunt and cyber kill chain cycles.
- You will design Threat Models and use cases for cyber attacks such as DNS Reconnaissance, Domain Generation Algorithm, DNS Shadowing, Beaconing, Lateral Movements, Data Exfiltration and more.
- You will assist in customer production and POC environments to determine the best data sources required to support customer cyber security detection use cases.
- You will work closely with the development team (developers, Machine Learning Engineers) to recommend new feature sets and ML models required to aid threat hunters and security analysts.
- You will constantly be on top of new attack trends and threat actors and respond to new types of cyber attacks by building the appropriate detections within our proprietary platform.
- Our models are continuously trained and enhanced as they ingest real-world data, and you will be part of the team that develops and executes the strategy for making this exercise most effective. * You will maintain and enhance knowledge of state-of-the-art security principles, theories, attacks. You may be asked to represent our firm and present research results at conferences.
- You may also be responsible for development and delivery of security training and classes
- Motivation and passion for cybersecurity, with an interest in breaking things to improve security * Bachelors degree in CS or related discipline and a minimum of 5 years of experience as security researcher
- Experience in assessing software and network protocols for vulnerabilities. You must have a track record of vulnerability discovery.
- Experience with network analysis tools
- Extensive understanding of Windows and Linux operating system fundamentals, including the kernel, drivers, memory management, threading * You must be very familiar with modern defenses and security controls used in the corporate security practice, and their strengths and weaknesses. * Interest in public speaking, technical writing and publications
- Bachelor or Master's in CS or related discipline.
- At least 2 years' experience working with Cybersecurity products like SIEM, UEBA and Security Analytics.
- At least 1 year experience working with Big Data technology like Hadoop, Spark and Elasticsearch.
- Experience working with YAML, YARA and STIX would be an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Threat Hunting, Security Analysis, Fine tuning the SIEM rules and Create use cases
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- customer service: 4 years (Preferred)