Do you love helping others? Are you an effective communicator and a problem-solver that can multi-task? If so, we are seeking a Field Service Specialist to join our dynamic group.
As a Field Service Specialist you will support the Bankers Field Service Branch Associates and Agents with troubleshooting system issues via the phone and email.
- Oversee and manage the resolution of critical technical issues, ensuring prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues
- Walk system users through troubleshooting steps
- Walk system user through basic system usage capabilities/functions
- Authoring documents in the Wiki Knowledge Management tool on all systems supported by Field Services. Systems include but not limited to BSPN, eApp, Avature, Mobile, Scanning, PAL, OSCR and Gryphon tools by collaborating with constituencies including: IT, Sales, Marketing and Project Management and 3rd Party Vendors
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelors/Associates degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of applicable technical customer service experience.
- Exposure to working in a sales organization preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities. simultaneously and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to logically troubleshoot customer issues and resolve the concern in a timely manner required.
Job Type: Full-time
- computer systems troubleshooting: 1 year (Required)
- technical customer service: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly