Personal Trainer - Bankers Hall Club
We are passionate about helping others achieve and maintain their health and fitness goals. Our Personal Trainers are committed professionals who develop and tailor programs to suit the needs of their clients.
As a Personal Trainer, you will build and retain your client base by ensuring they are set up to accomplish their goals, by motivating them along the way. We are looking for committed, results driven people who love to help people! Your personality will shine on the floor and people will naturally gravitate to you.
Location: Bankers Hall - 315, 8 Avenue SW, Calgary AB
Why join our team?
- World-class training and development to get you started on your new career.
- Complimentary CEC courses to retain your certification.
- Our sales and marketing program will generate your initial client base that you will then grow and expand on.
- Enjoy the benefits of a consistent schedule and income while working within an intrapreneurial environment. You will have the opportunity to continue to modify your schedule and increase your income as you grow and build a client base.
- We have hundreds of thousands of members checking into our clubs each month. Many of those could be your future clients.
- Grow and develop. Present at conferences, specialize in sport performance, life coaching, nutrition, online PT or get promoted to management. We can help you get there!
What to expect:
- As a new trainer, you will spend your day approaching and interacting with members on the gym floor and following up via email and phone.
- Once you have your client base built, you will spend more time focusing on referrals and renewals.
- If you are not on the floor interacting with members, you will be in a fitness consultation showcasing the value of working with a personal trainer to our members.
- Once you are in a PT session, you will be providing a dynamic, fun, functional workout.
- Build your schedule to develop small groups to accommodate and help more members.
- Attend a company developed and delivered in-house continuing education course once a quarter.
- Attend a monthly team meeting.
- Attend a monthly goal setting meeting and weekly group meeting with your colleagues.
- If you are so inclined, teach a Group Fitness class or present a CEC course
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation with industry leading potential
- Comprehensive benefits plan including extended medical and dental.
- Complimentary gym membership for you and a friend or family member.
- Awards and top performer incentives.
- Career growth opportunities
- The opportunity to be involved in company philanthropy
- Staff discounts on our products, services and more
*We thank all candidates but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- B. Kinesiology or Personal Training (Preferred)
- CPR (Preferred)