About the program:
- Location: Saint Petersburg, FL. No remote work.
- Timeframe: Length of a semester; however, some may be extended.
- Hours: Up to 40 hours per week, standard business hours.
- Weekly gatherings with interns, managers, and/or executives.
- You will gain valuable, real-world experience that will initiate a smooth transition into your career.
- All internship opportunities are paid.
- Opportunities typically available in the following areas throughout the year: Product Management, Operations, Marketing, Business Intelligence and Analytics, Actuarial, Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, and others.
- Work as a member of our development team to create new websites and user interfaces in an Azure Cloud environment.
- Enhance a new .net Core 3.1 Blazor application by creating web pages for SQL queries run for various business needs.
- Support BFC leaders in the completion of critical projects and initiatives.
- Analyze and improve current processes, products and systems.
- Identify, research and implement innovative solutions to current and new questions.
- Present findings of research/analysis.
- Provide fresh perspective on current products, operations and strategy.
Required skills and characteristics:
- Comfortable using C#, HTML, Bootstrap, jQuery, and SQL within a .net core framework.
- Driven, versatile, analytical, intelligent, quickly learn new concept, communicate effectively, and be familiar with principles of business.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows and Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Preferred skills, characteristics, and knowledge are largely dependent upon field of study and specific area of focus of internship.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature of the work performed; the level of knowledge and skills typically required; and usual working conditions of this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as a comprehensive, complete or exclusive list of the duties of the position. Additional and different duties may be assigned from time to time.