Bank of England / Bank of England Mortgage
Typical business work hours are 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday through Friday. As an intern, you will be expected to demonstrate a sense of urgency, willingness to work closely with others, and be part of a team whose primary focus is service to our customers. This is a non-exempt position.
This position requires a motivated student or recent graduate to participate in the organization’s day–to-day operations that include general office administration, accounting, marketing, and involvement in the mortgage loan process. The intern will also have exposure to all areas of the organization and the life of a mortgage loan.
1. Must be currently attending college or be a recent college graduate.
2. Ability to operate standard office equipment i.e. computer (software programs & email), telephone systems, calculators, copiers, fax machines.
3. Proficient computer skills with MS Office, Microsoft Word and Excel. Must demonstrate the ability to learn and comprehend new software that is used on a daily basis.
4. Excellent customer service skills; written and oral communication skills and ability to demonstrate control, flexibility and maintain quality and high productivity when dealing with internal and external customers and changing work demand.
5. Ability to multi-task and operate in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.