Job Title: Associate Account Manager
Location: Richmond, BC
Reporting to: Head of Vancouver Richmond Branch
Position Available: 1
Application Deadline: March 20, 2019
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively seek and approach prospective applicants and collect specified information related to loan or credit application.
- Responsible for preparing initial credit application and completion of required documentation.
- Independently review, assess and scrutinize Financial and Borrower information to develop a strong rationale in the adjudication and /or onward recommendation of credit proposals.
- Coordinates processing of approved loans, ensuring that loans are processed according to agreement, customer needs and conform to Bank lending policies.
- Solves problems relative to processing and servicing of loans within his or her portfolio.
- Provide input to maintain up-to-date file on client, including conducting annual reviews.
- Identify opportunities for business expansion and product enhancements of existing client business based on client feedback and competitive market analysis.
- Represents the Bank in various community and social events to further enhance the Bank's image and develop additional business.
- Sells real estate lending products and retail banking services.
- Proactively contact and engage with third party realtor, lawyer and other related referral sources to create relationships which lead to referrals of customers. Cross-sells the Bank's other products and services, referring customers to appropriate staff as indicated.
- Assist the branch manager in achieving the annual deposit and loan growth goals assigned.
- A minimum of 3 years of residential mortgage experiences.
- Solid knowledge of commercial, real estate and consumer loan processing.
- Relevant post-secondary education with Diploma/Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin (or Cantonese) Chinese is essential.
- Ability to develop marketing and business development skills with customers.
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and applications, including MS Office Suite.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and work accurately within deadlines.
- Adaptability and flexibility to deal with a rapidly changing environment.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Bank of China (Canada) is an equal opportunity employer and it is the bank's policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications with emphasis on selecting the best qualified person for the position. We welcome applications from all interested parties. Please understand that only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Residential Mortgage: 3 years (Preferred)