At Bank of America, we handle the finances of over 67 million client relationships every day, including helping them save, borrow and invest for today and for their future. We stand by our clients each and every day giving them the power to realize their personal financial goals and help make their financial lives better. If you join our team, we’ll count on you to care for, advise and guide our clients when they need us most – whether they’re just starting out, buying a home, building a family or planning for retirement.
We’re looking for the next generation of Relationship Managers
- those with a passion for growing a long-term career, building relationships and working with a team of client professionals in one of over 4,000 locations nationwide. The Relationship Manager role is meant for those looking to make a real impact and build a career in financial services. The role is ideal for those who have a passion for engaging and listening to clients to understand their needs, life events and financial aspirations. As a Relationship Manager, you’ll foster relationships with clients to fully understand their life priorities, identify and recommend solutions to help clients achieve their financial goals.
From day one, you’ll receive training from our award-winning Academy at Bank of America
, including hands-on practice, personalized coaching and dedicated support throughout your on-boarding experience. With demonstrated success, you’ll have the opportunity to advance into leadership roles such as a financial center or market manager, or client professional roles such as a financial advisor or within small business or lending– with unlimited opportunity to grow throughout the company. The Academy
will support you with dedicated programs, tools and resources throughout your career journey.
We’ll help you
As a Relationship Manager, you can look forward to
- Build a successful career at Bank of America through world-class training and on-boarding programs that set you up for success.
- Grow in your current role through one-on-one coaching from Academy managers who are invested in your success and training programs that help you excel, build new skills or take on additional responsibility.
- Continuously learn and advance your career goals through intentional career paths to the next best role.
- Use resources and innovative technologies to optimize the client experience.
- Confidently build relationships with clients by using a defined consultative questioning approach that will help you gain in-depth knowledge of clients’ financial life priorities and connect them to our solutions that meet their financial goals.
- Provide clients with a personalized rewarding experience by executing a variety of defined client engagement strategies through relationship calling, in-person conversations and referrals to specialists.
- Grow your business knowledge and network by partnering with experts in small business, lending and investments.
We’re a culture that
- Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your expertise as the industry evolves and changes.
- Resources and dedicated support to help you reach your full potential throughout your career.
- A benefits programs designed to meet the diverse needs of our employees at every stage of their life and help them plan for tomorrow.
- Progressive workplace practices and initiatives that promote inclusion.
- Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to supporting the communities we serve.
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers around the world.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.