- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business or comparable education/experience.
- Proven track record of creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Experience building, launching, and reporting on campaigns using Marketo and Salesforce.com.
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Strong understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- Knowledge of the B2B purchase process and how to identify opportunities to create demand and help accelerate opportunities.
- Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption and accelerate growth.
The Senior Field Marketing Manager - Engaged Enterprise Accounts is a critical role on the Canadian Field Marketing team. This person will work closely with our inside and field sales teams to build, execute and report on targeted outbound and inbound campaigns to generate sales leads within Enterprise and Mid-Market accounts. Working with the sales teams, this individual will develop a go-to-market strategy that would be executed across a variety of different marketing channels, from digital marketing and AWS led events, to third-party activities that will help us engage these accounts and move them through the lead funnel.
The ideal candidate will take an analytical approach to problem solving, and have a proven track record in building and executing strategic lead generation programs and campaigns that grow existing accounts. This person will have experience working within cross-functional organizations and directly with sales teams to develop integrated marketing campaigns.
- Develop and own the strategic marketing plan to grow new service adoption and revenue within existing accounts in the Enterprise and Mid-Market segments, including developing integrated campaigns, identifying and securing 3rd party sponsorships, developing the demand generation strategy for field events and building and executing lead generation programs in partnership with inside sales teams
- Own lead management and associated funnel analytics, ensuring leads progress and convert into high quality sales qualified leads
- Manage budget and work with cross-functional digital marketing and events team members to execute campaigns.
- Build reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com to provide visibility into marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness, including outbound marketing metrics, lead distribution, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution, and ROI.
- Facilitate marketing campaign prioritization in collaboration with internal stakeholders, and develop a consistent planning and campaign management process.
- Build and manage a calendar for demand generation programs in Canada to provide transparency for and create alignment with key stakeholders.