Amazon Web Services (AWS) has been leading the world into the cloud computing era since its inception 11 years ago. The AWS Partner Network (APN) is the vital ecosystem we have created with our tens of thousands of consulting and technology partners to promote AWS in every industry, every size of company, and every region of the world. APN offerings include validating partner qualifications in distinct areas, lead/opportunity sharing, training and certifications, marketing assistance, funding reimbursement, and more. The AWS Partner Systems team is responsible for external and internal systems supporting Partner Sales, the APN, and other elements driving the AWS partner ecosystem. We serve three groups of stakeholders: partners who work with us to sell AWS, customers who use AWS, and internal users responsible for driving AWS sales and adoption via partners.
As an Application Engineer, you will be a core member of the development team supporting all of our partner systems. While the .com platform will be your strongest focus, you will be willing and able to learn and support other technologies as needed. Working closely with others on the product and tech teams, you will build, test, iterate, and deploy changes supporting technical maintenance, ongoing enhancements to existing features, and new functionality such as integrations, portal application modules, or automated business processes. You will play a leading role in code reviews, guiding junior resources towards better designs and clean, standardized coding.
· · Manage Salesforce.com CRM including support requests and escalated administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business support issues.
- Hands on configuration of all new and existing Salesforce.com features including user management, roles/profiles, Permission Sets, custom objects, new page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations, workflows rules, email templates ,Process Builder, Flows, Custom Metadata Types, Custom Settings, Managed Packages.
- Focus on user and process efficiencies, solving business/customer issues, invent creative solutions, and ensure data accuracy across the Salesforce system.
- Partner with global business stakeholders to proactively identify, drive, and build improvements, enhancements, and system configurations to launch partner programs and competencies.
- Understanding customer, internal sales and account management team needs and translating them into robust business requirements for configuration and development in Salesforce CRM
- Participate in change management process. Drive communication efforts across relevant stakeholders.
- Manage the code and configuration deployments from lower environments to Production
- Establish the processes for source control and implement CI/CD pipeline for continuous deployments