- The right person will possess 5+ years of experience in sales or business development in the software/technology industry
- Able to consistently exceed quota and key performance metrics.
- Experience engaging and influencing senior executives and strong familiarity with decision making processes in enterprise customers
- Experience working with partners through account management, product management, program management and business development engagements
- Prior direct sales experience is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Demonstrated experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams including direct and channel marketing, solution architect teams, product management and account management teams
- Strong sales and/or technical DNA with a desire to coordinate field teams to develop and close high-profile deals
- Fluent in English
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to help drive opportunities with the leading partners in Toronto
As a Partner Success Manager, you will deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of Amazon's infrastructure web services across AWS' most strategic business partners and customers. You will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption across all market segments through partner engagement. The ideal candidate has both a business background that enables them engage at the CXO level, and a sales background that enables them to easily interact with enterprise customers and field sales reps. You should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
Your broad responsibilities will include helping to define and execute against the partner program for , establishing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these organizations in order to build long-term business and marketing opportunities.
You will be expected to:
- Have a holistic view of the Partner Community in a local market, a deep understanding of the partner capabilities and solutions that will delight customers.
- Advise customers and commercial sales teams on the value of partners, engagement, and recommend qualified partners to support customer needs.
- Expand existing AWS footprint as well as drive new customer engagements with partners to grow overall revenue with a focus on business outcomes.
- Become a trusted member of the sales team in the assigned sales district(s) to own deal execution with partners, leveraging Partner programs, and coaching partners on best practices.
- Work closely with Partner Solution Architects (PSA) to ensure partners deliver quality results and work with Partner Development Managers (PDM) on engaging their partners in the local market.