- * Strong software development management experience
- Experience working in customer-facing roles
- Experience working with agile product management- not afraid to "fail fast", learn, and to rapidly iterate towards a solution
- Experience building relationships with key stakeholders including customers, Sales and Business Development teams
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Are you customer obsessed? Do you have an exceptional track record of leading strong engineering teams in building innovative, scalable, and extensible products? Are you creative, innovative, and love to dive deep? Is agile a mindset and not just a methodology?
We have a highly skill team that builds applications that use exciting new AWS services and open source frameworks from IoT to Machine Learning to chat bots and image recognition. We are looking for top-notch engineering managers with a strong agile mindset and an ability to dive deep to drive product innovation.
What's in it for you? You will lead an exceptional team of product managers and engineers where collaboration is highly valued, where innovation is something that happens every day, where taking risks is encouraged and every day is Day One. You will face unique challenges, learn from some of the brightest minds in the industry and you will lead the development of exciting applications that target hard customer problems. You will have the opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing, customer obsessed, and innovative companies in the world.
What will you do? You will:
- Hire and manage a team of exceptional product managers and software developers
- Own success across multiple development engagements
- Help your team Invent and Simplify to solve really hard business and technical challenges
- Influence the strategic roadmap for creation of reusable solutions that accelerate cloud adoption
- Set operational metrics and drive best practices
- Build strong relationships with Customer Sales, Business Development, Solutions Architect, and Professional Services teams to help them accelerate AWS Adoption