Aero Air, LLC, a premier aviation company, is seeking an Accounting Specialist to join our team in Hillsboro, Oregon. This position is responsible for general advanced accounting duties including but not limited to; invoicing customers, tracking and coding expenses and maintaining compliance data.
- Accurately code invoices and expense reports.
- Enter reports and invoices into the A/P system.
- Maintain a variety of records and reports, compiling statistical or accounting information as requested.
- Provide reports to external and internal customers.
- Respond to vendor and employee inquires.
- Willingness to engage in special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree helpful.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- A combination of education and experience that provides the candidate with the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job will be considered.
- At least 3 years general accounting experience including AP/AR. Preferably in a high volume business.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Analytical, creative problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work responsibly in an environment with multiple work demands, short time frames, and minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively across departments and disciplines.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Excel and Word, and Great Plains.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Aviation knowledge helpful.
- Pre-employment drug testing and background check required.
*We offer a competitive wage and excellent benefit package which includes medical, voluntary dental and a 401k with a 3% employer contribution.
Aero Air, LLC prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, and where applicable, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Micorsoft Excel: 3 years (Preferred)
- Accounting: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)