Seeking a CNC Programmer/Manufacturing Technician for a meter and pump manufacturer located in Alsip, IL
This role will focus on reviewing customer returns and evaluating root causes.
- Analyze quality results and perform analysis to ensure production meets quality requirements.
- Support existing manufacturing processes while maintaining Continuous Improvement expectations
- Lead projects that achieve the intended impacts on productivity, inventory, safety and quality improvements.
- Troubleshoot and support "real-time" manufacturing issues through countermeasures and problem solving resolution
- Program CNC machines using Mastercam
- Designing Fixtures
- Root Cause Analysis
- Corrective Action Planning
- Basic MasterCAM Programming understanding
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year