AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Bowery Presents is the leading New York City-based concert promoter, whose mission is to bring the best artists to the New York City metropolitan area and venues spanning from Maine to the Gulf Coast, while providing the best concert experience for both fans and artists. Since its inception, The Bowery Presents has focused on artist development, consistently striving to advance artists like My Morning Jacket, Mumford & Sons, Sam Smith, and LCD Soundsystem from performing in intimate clubs to performing in sold-out arenas. As a trusted industry tastemaker, The Bowery Presents produces dynamic entertainment experiences at dozens of venues nationally, presenting more than 2,500 shows per year.
The Marketing Assistant is responsible for invoicing, ad packs and ad settlements, show settlement, and digital account management. This position may also be responsible for marketing administrative tasks including promotions, event troubleshooting, general administrative tasks, and other tasks as assigned. The Marketing Assistant will curate social media sites and maintain venue/department websites.
Manage digital accounts, post and update content on social media sites, e-cards, newsletters, and website maintenance.
- Collect invoices and backups for show, run numbers, and submit to accounting, organize and submit for show settlement.
- Assist with marketing promotions, troubleshoot at events, and maintain vendor relationships.
- Work with artist teams to create new and innovative ways for artist to interact with fans and implement grass roots efforts to promote shows.
- Responsible for general office administration duties including: answering phones, ordering office supplies, ordering food and conference room scheduling
- May assist management in researching different artists, different media outlets, and assist with tour pitching, making travel arrangements, management of interns and the upkeep of ticketing sites.
A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- Years of related work experience: 1-2
- Basic knowledge of accounting and processing invoices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience writing copy
- Proficient in MS Office and various social media platforms
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Knowledge of music industry preferred
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.