AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Comedy Touring Financial Analyst role is responsible for maintaining venue deals, completing show settlements and coordinating tour models, as well as working with the Associate Talent Buyer and Comedy Vice President on creating show and tour offers.
Coordinate the reconciliation of all shows that the Comedy Touring Department produces. Confirm that settlements are correct when submitted by touring staff. Complete artist payments and confirm venue proceeds have been received. All of the above done in coordination with the Tour Accounting Department
- Review business models prepared by touring team to provide further input and crosscheck for accuracy in production costs, venue costs, VIP sales and advertising spends.
- Maintain tour financial models on an ongoing basis as a tour offer is created, the tour progresses and is completed, providing updates to the VP Comedy and Associate Talent Buyer and Marketing Manager, as needed.
- Collaborate with the VP Comedy and Tour Accounting Dept. on the preparation of the annual budget and complete monthly re-forecasting. Prepare other requested financial reports as needed.
- Maintain relationships with venue managers, negotiate venue deals as needed and identify venue costs savings. Audit and update venue deal tour templates on an ongoing basis.
- Additional duties as they arise including but not limited to administrative tasks, responding to inquiries, covering shows, act as liaison between venue, artist, and the company.
A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year)
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Experience negotiating, constructing, and submitting offers to venues and constructing venue deals
- Experience processing contracts for artist and venues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, detail oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer savvy and skilled in MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel); knowledge of social media platforms
- Ability to work independently to perform job, as well as in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize work load and meet strict deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and cultivate relationships
- Ability to build and foster working relationships with artist management
- Ability to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- Experience with existing industry contracts preferred
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.