AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Digital Project Manager will be responsible for managing and executing digital marketing campaigns for the Global Touring Division of AEG Presents. The DPM will work very closely with the West Coast Head of Digital Marketing and be in constant communication with tour marketers, talent buyers and the central digital team in order to manage execution of content strategy, email campaigns, social monitoring, website properties, Apps, media buying, CRM and reporting. This person is responsible for asset trafficking, building digital advertising campaigns, assisting with content creation and providing materials for reporting needs. Understanding the phases of concert marketing to capitalize on tour presales, on sales, etc. to drive awareness is important, so knowledge of digital platforms and audience targeting is a plus. The DPM will execute real-time campaign optimization and generate ROI reporting along with tour-level recap reporting.
1. A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year) in Marketing or related fields
2. 2-4 Years of related work experience
3. Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel); and ability to learn required business systems
4. Demonstrates understanding of different marketing channels and metrics
5. Exhibits the ability to switch from the creative side of marketing to analytical side.
6. Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google +, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
7. Maintains excellent writing and language skills
8. Proficient in excel
9. Ability to multitask and exceptional organization skills in order to manage multiple campaigns
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.