AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Accountant is responsible for the closing of assigned shows for specified venues or one-offs and for the entry and coding of financial data. This position will process road checks, reconcile bank statements, maintain general maintenance of digital records for their department or venue, and work with operating staff to ensure that assigned shows are ready for settlement. The Accountant will collect and compile all invoices pertaining to each show and code to appropriate department with an ability to resolve discrepancies, field invoice inquiries, and provide support to the Sr Accountant and Accounting Manager as necessary.
Support the operational needs of the company including cash management and armored car and cash handling needs of the various field offices
- Support treasury management activity, which includes cash forecasting, payments processing, reconciling, analyzing and reporting on treasury related activity
- Manage bank account maintenance process, including opening/closing accounts, updating online user access and signature cards, account service updates and ensuring integrity of internal bank account data
- Assist with research of various wire payments and ACH returns
- Document daily cash transactions and activities.
- Respond and help resolve various issues as they arise.
- Maintain and manage all check logs and registers.
- Record daily ZBA activity in JD Edwards
A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year)
- Years of related work experience: 2
- Knowledge of systems and processes related to treasury and financial management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to operate with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong initiative, organization skills and ability to self-manage while remaining flexible to changing tasks and priorities
- Experience with Wells Fargo module a plus
- Knowledge of ABA#s and international payments
- JD Edwards knowledge a plus
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.