Reporting to the Deputy Field Engineering Manager, the Junior Project Coordinator is a highly motivated self starter who will support the Darlington RFR project. Key Responsibilities
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Comprehensive Work Package in cooperation with construction and engineering.
- Ensure compliance with all requirements for fabrication, installation, construction of modifications including those in CSA N286.3 and CAN/CSA-N285.06
Identify, report, and secure approval for deviations from the design documents as they occur and before release to construction.
- Provide assurance that construction activities are performed in accordance with written and approved policy, standards, programs and applicable procedures.
Provide and ensure effectiveness of the liaison function between field trades and design engineers for problem resolution and information flow.
- Establish and maintain interfaces with other internal groups, subcontractors and suppliers supporting the project.
Develop and write detailed work plans in cooperation with construction leads.
Maintain high standards related to final product quality
Required Knowledge & Skills
- 3rd or 4th year Engineering Degree (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil/Structural)
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (both oral and written) skills
Strong Interpersonal skills in communicating with a large team
Organizational and time management skills. Ability to prioritize and multi-task/ Service orientated
- Thrive on a fast paced-environment