The National Governments marketing team is looking for a senior pursuit and proposal manager for our National Governments team in Canada. This is a team that supports a critical segment of AECOM's business. The group is responsible for prepositioning activities, preparing proposals, presentations, and other support for A/E/C and Environmental services for Canadian Federal government agencies. This position requires proactive interpersonal and communication skills, organization skills, conceptual thinking skills, effective decision-making, attention to detail and creativity.
Additional Job Description :
- Plans, organizes and implements proposal bid activities for Government of Canada customers
- Participates in decision-making.
- Works independently to pursue development of bid strategy for proposals.
- Assists in the development of proposals and gives presentations to potential clients.
- Generally has bid management and/or technical proposal writing experience.
- Provide strategic and tactical input to drive Federal prepositioning efforts.
- Monitor and report on the progress of all prepositioning opportunities.
- Facilitate meetings and contributions from Business Lines, Client Account Managers, Marketing Manager and marketing/proposal colleagues for largest and strategic opportunities.
- Work with Business Lines, Client Account Managers, CAMs, and proposal team to develop capture plans.
- Facilitate Win Strategy development in advance of RFP release.
- Monitor and share industry news with internal clients.
- Conduct client research to identify upcoming opportunities, trends, hot buttons, and challenges.
- Foster positive relationships with BLs across the country.
- Manage proposals from GNG discussions, kick-off meetings through to pink/red/green team reviews and submission.
- Provide conceptual input for document design while ensuring Request for Proposal (RFP) Drive proposal outlines, content, and schedules.
- Write and edit proposal content such as executive summaries, resumes, project descriptions, and other narratives.
- Participate in red team proposal reviews with management and technical staff for all must-wins/strategic proposals.
- Proactively conduct quality assurance/quality control on proposal/marketing materials through win themes, strong grammatical skills, compliance to RFP requirements and attention to detail.
- Participate in post SO/SA award efforts liaising with Client Service Teams to guide setup, track and monitor program activity.
- Bachelor's Degree + 8 Years of Relevant experience or Diploma/Certificate (Canada) + 10 YORE or HS/GED + 12 YORE
- Experience managing prepositioning efforts and proposals.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Ability to work in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, InDesign.
- Ability to work in English and French is considered an asset.
- Experience from working at engineering/professional services company
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.