AECOM is seeking a Project Engineer/Structural Engineer, this position will have overall responsibility for the design and coordination of technical issues among various disciplines on transportation projects involving highways, bridges and transit/rail structures and facilities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Professional civil/structural engineer with design and design-build experience
- Oversees engineering design and coordinate design among different disciplines .
- Prepares designs, calculations, sketches, diagrams, schematic drawings, and final working drawings.
- Supports Project Manager in project planning, budgeting and execution.
- Strong technical background
+ BA/BS + 2 years of related experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.