- Has advanced knowledge of project accounting, providing support for the most complex and/or large scale projects.
- Makes recommendations for project improvement based on review of financial results and knowledge of project(s).
- Researches general ledger account reconciliations, journal entry preparation and A/R cash adjustments.
- Works with customers or clients to gather and provide information.
- May review contracts for additional service opportunities and assist in converting project proposal into project budget.
BA/BS + 4 YORE or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
AEC industry highly desired.
CMiC and Textura experience a plus.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.