- Under general supervision, may complete marketing assignments requiring independent judgment and the application of advanced theories and principles.
- Assists in proposal writing and presentations.
- Assists in implementing client relations programs and trade shows.
- Produces regularly scheduled reports from marketing database.
- Is able to analyze and present data for purposes of evaluation and decision-making.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills and the ability to recognize, process, and present information.
- May assist in the training and evaluation of assigned proposal personnel.
The Transportation marketing team is looking for a proposal specialist for our Transportation marketing and proposal team in our Burnabyoffice. This is a team that supports a critical segment of AECOM's business. We are looking for a team player who can work with a team located across time zones, can manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and is deadline-driven.
The proposal manager will be responsible for
- Participating in capture strategy and pre-proposal planning;
- Driving proposal outlines, content, and schedules;
- Writing and editing content such as executive summaries, resumes, project descriptions, and other narratives;
- Leading proposal reviews by management and technical staff;
- Participating in or leading/coaching short-list presentation preparation.
- Updating Salesforce CRM database, including client, opportunity, and project records.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work will occasionally be required in the evenings or weekends to meet deadlines or to coordinate with staff in different time zones. Occasional travel may be required as well (less than 10%).
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2 years experience required
- Experience managing proposals for a professional services company
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to work in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.