DISTRIBUTION MARKETING MANAGER
We currently have an opening for a Distribution Marketing Manager. This position will support all partnership marketing efforts to maximize promotional exposure for the A+E Networks portfolio of brands on Distributor products and platforms.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The successful candidate will:
- Work across departments within A+E Networks and directly with Distribution clients to collect, aggregate and deliver content and assets related to promotions, media campaigns, sales presentations, communication tools and distributor requests.
- Project manage marketing campaigns, timelines and deadlines.
- Support Directors with campaign budget management.
- Initiate and support the development of portfolio projects including video, email newsletters, presentations, programming one-sheets, collateral materials and events.
- Track delivery of all marketing assets to Distributors for various platforms and levels of promotion, along with usage and associated media value of A+E Networks assets in Distributor marketing campaigns and collateral, such as email marketing, direct mail, on-air spots, websites, etc.
- Support the Distribution Marketing b2b website: work with Directors and agency in refreshing website content; identify and collect content and assets; support Directors with maintaining and refreshing the Distributor Rewards programs, and support agency with monthly email communications to distributors..
- Serve as key marketing point person for the NCTC, Mediacom and Philo accounts, working with Distribution Sales to build mutually-beneficial marketing plans
- Provide all marketing support for the History en Español network.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
As part of the Distribution arm of A+E, you’ll gain a 360-degree view of how our content gets to the viewer. Through the Sales team, you’ll learn about the contractual relationships A+E has with our multichannel and digital video programming distributors (M/DMVPDs) – and how to close that deal! In Distribution Marketing, you’ll brainstorm new and innovative ways to promote our content across Set-top-box, TV Everywhere and Over-the-top platforms. In the Operations group you’ll get the behind-the-scenes look at mission-critical tasks around technical support, contract management and compliance and data integrity and analysis. And finally, through the Product Development team you’ll gain a unique understanding of how we optimize content scheduling and delivery across the a rapidly changing media landscape.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
- The candidate will have a four-year college degree
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite and social media are strongly preferred
- 3+ years work experience
- Positive and proactive work ethic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional project and time management skills
- Instinctual ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel
- Flexibility, teamwork and creativity are essential
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA: If you’ve read this far, you’re likely a great fit for us…and maybe you’re fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we’d love to hear about it in your cover letter