AE Cloud Consultants is an ERP Consulting Company that focuses on helping companies transform their business to the cloud and improve efficiency and productivity across almost every department and business function.
We are looking to add a Full Stack Developer to join our fast-growing team. We are looking for talented and eager people who could bring innovation and are willing to put substantial time towards learning.
This role will require the candidate to participate in the integration and implementation of NetSuite ERP
Our developers will:
- Analyze and understand clients needs, requirements and be the face of the company.
- Build, design integration solutions for clients and deploy custom built solutions using NetSuite
- Resolve trouble reports
- Create demos and participate in client scoping calls
- Participate and contribute to improvements of software development (products, processes, methods, tools)
- Participate and contribute to design inspection and / or code review
- Author front-end and back end software solutions to deliver fast and fun web experiences
- Identify enhancements and modifications that improve product quality
- Deploy software to cloud infrastructure and manage dev ops
- Fix bugs and improve usability
- Documentation and Customer Follow ups
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or relevant
- Strong technical skills
- Minimum 1-2 years of Full-Stack Development and Scripting experience
- Good Software Developer Skills (Knowledge in HTML/JAVA/CSS, Ajax & Tquery)
- Knowledge of ERP and GitHub Repo to view code considered a great asset
- Ability to work and lead a team in efforts to adapt to continuous change and demands
- Business back ground (CRM, Order to Cash, Procure to Payment) considered an asset
- Experience with databases, SVN and/or GIT, JIRA a plus
- Programming: 1-2+ years experience (Personal or work experience)
- Good writing, reading and verbal skills to communicate with clients and create documentation.
Job Type: Full time
Work authorization: Canada (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
- HTML/CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- AngularJS: 1 year (Preferred)
- ReactJS: 1 year (Preferred)