This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants' demands shape our development path, and we never stop until the job is done. We're creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don't do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. "Not possible" is not in our vocabulary -- "freedom" is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work.
Business Development Manager, Hospitality
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies. We work with Facebook, Uber, Bonobos and L'Oreal. We're disrupting payments with new technology that significantly reduces the complexity of processing payments, making it easier for our customers to manage payments, add new regions, channels and whatever payment methods come next.
You have great interpersonal skills and love talking to strangers and building connections. You're driven by helping others to improve their business. Thinking of a million ways to get things done is your daily routine.
Do you recognize yourself? We are looking for you!
Working for us, you will be working with leading companies, always on the move, looking for new customers everywhere you can, approaching, pitching and following up with prospects, customers and partners. You are a born leader and like to always be a step ahead. Adyen will provide you with a very fast growing, high tech, fun and challenging environment to thrive.
For this role, we are looking for an experienced and well-connected Business Development Manager who has built strong relationships within the Hospitality industry, possesses familiarity within the ecosystem and is ready to take on a new challenge working in our team.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is eager to help us further establish our footprint in the Hospitality vertical in North America and globally.
What you'll do
- Bring awareness and knowledge on the Adyen Payment Solutions to large, internationally operating corporations in this vertical.
- Negotiate deals and close contracts.
- Have personal contact and build strong relationships with your merchants/prospects.
- Work together with sales support, implementation, and account management teams.
- Work in a young collaborative entrepreneurial environment.
- Partner with technology leaders.
- Have in-depth experience and understanding of the Hospitality vertical.
Who you are
- You have a natural talent for closing deals.
- You have a bias for action, are good with the details and can think analytically.
- You learn quickly and thrive in an unstructured environment.
- You love what you do and execute with a sense of humor, positive attitude and a team-oriented mindset.
- You think globally and are excited to travel internationally and domestically.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can't wait to meet you!