AdWEAR + PromoSTUFF is currently looking for an Inside Sales Jr. Account Manager to join us in our office located in Toronto.
New graduates are welcome to apply. Sales experience is preferred, but not required.
Come Share in our Success!
This is a unique opportunity in a growing industry.
Imagine working for a sector leader where excellence in customer service, outstanding products and a legacy of creativity are the standard. As one of Canada's best sources for custom imprinted promotional products and eStores, we place a high value on establishing a workplace where people are challenged and respected every day.
Visit www.adwear.ca to learn more about us.
Our environment is fast-paced and results driven. Our team is energetic, intelligent, hard-working and eager to use their talents to achieve excellence in all they do. Working closely with everyone in our workplace - but directly with Sales Team - you will execute and coordinate a large volume of work efficiently and effectively.
Rewards we offer you:
- A full time permanent opportunity
- A healthy balancebetween life and work
- Highly competitive annual compensation of $35K - $40K
- Compensation structure is mostly base salary, with commissions and bonusesbased on team sales successand personal targets
- Most sales activities are in-office
- Opportunity for advancement
- Great work environment and convenient office location, close to transit
- Full medical, dental, drug and travel insurance benefits
- Training and development- take your skills to the next level
- Employee discounts
What you get to do (Job Description):
- Identify and prospect opportunities through proactive outbound selling to existing clients
- Maintain set productivity standards of outbound calling and deliver on proven sales targets
- Cultivate relationships that ensure long-term customer retention and future sales opportunities
- Handle and qualify inbound sales inquiries and help convert to sales
- Consistently increase customer awareness of our products and services
- Keep up to date on market trends and new products to provide superior solutions to clients
- Compete individually (and win!) while still being a fantastic team player
- Coordinate and build professional relationships with stakeholders
- Source, price and purchase products from a wide range of suppliers
- Act as the "go to" person for the sales team
- Craft and present complete and detailed reports and recommendations to the sales team
- Update and maintain CRM (ACT!) database
- Provide detailed account information on both prospects and customers via CRM tools and manage a sales pipeline for accurate revenue forecasting
- Participate in special projects and unique sales events
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year