"Immediate Interview Requirement"
Role - Java Backend developer
*Location - Chicago, IL
*Duration - Long Term
Java, J2EE, SPRING, HIBERNATE, STRUTS and Java related technologies and WEB SERVICES IS A MUST
Mandatory Skills : Java, J2EE, DB2, Oracle / PL SQL, WebLogic & WebSphere
- JAVA programming in various areas of the product with an emphasis in developing multi-threaded applications in a parallel processing environment.
- System design, excellent problem solving, and strong debugging skills.
- Personal resource management skills to successfully work on multiple assignments at one time (i.e., possess compartmentalization skills).
- Experience on an Agile development team contributing to project deliverables via sprints.
- Excellent communication and teaming skills to actively participate in all SCRUM meetings.
- Familiarity with and/or direct experience working on web development and/or design teams.
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs, JSON Spring, Spring MVC, Portlets, AJAX, JQuery,
- Experience developing and deploying J2EE applications.
- Experience with database applications and SQL.
- Experience with C++ development
- Stable work history.
Thanks & Regards,
D : 8329577066
Job Type: Contract
- Java: 8 years (Preferred)
- Spring, Hibernate: 7 years (Preferred)