Job Title: Territory Sales Manager in Training
Office Location: Glendale Heights, IL
Reports To: Sales Manager
Status: W-2, Full Time
Advocate Construction is the best place to work for those who are looking to leave behind the corporate way of life or just entering the workforce.
Why is Advocate Construction so different? Because we see ourselves as a people driven company that happens to also perform construction work. Our focus is on developing our people to their fullest potential. We enjoy what we do and our reviews show it! Advocate Construction is currently expanding our territory in the Chicago, St. Louis, Milwaukee and Kansas City areas. Due to this exciting growth we are now looking to offer an outstanding opportunity for the right person that is not intimidated by hard work and has what it takes to become part of a company that has increased sales year after year.
What do we do at Advocate Construction? We help homeowners and our community with storm disaster recovery. Our team will work in storm-affected areas to inform homeowners of what has happened, and our goal is to bring homes back to pre-storm condition. Because of this, insurance companies cover nearly all our work.
What We Can Offer You:
- W2 Position- Weekly pay and uncapped commissions (pay is negotiable and decided upon hire)
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- 401K with company matching
- Up to $600/month Truck Reimbursement
- Unlimited paid vacations and holidays
- One on one training and rapid career advancement- we promote 100% from within
- Week long yearly incentive trip – All inclusive, Airfare included
Visit www.advocateconstruction.com to learn more!
- Inspecting & documenting outsides of homes for storm damage
- Meeting directly with homeowners after inspections to educate them on the claims process and sign restoration agreements/contracts of repair.
- Must be comfortable canvasing neighborhoods, on foot, meeting with the homeowners face to face
- Must be comfortable working outsides and in various weather conditions
- Must have access to pick up truck and able to carry an extension ladder (truck reimbursement given!)
- Must be able to climb a ladder to a roof when necessary
- Must have valid driver's license
- Independent nature, self-‐discipline, and good time management (representatives create and manage their own work schedule)
- Strong self-starter with a keen desire to succeed
- Sales experience is not required
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- The sky is the limit. This is a door-to-door commission-based sales position and the commission is uncapped. This means that your salary is only limited by your hard work and determination.
- As you invest in us, we invest with you. You start hands on training on day one and the training never ends. We have a proficient and diligent training program that is designed for people of all work background and with or without sales experience!
- Make a difference by serving your community. Homeowner often don’t know they have damage that insurance will cover. They just assume everything is fine. They don’t get up on their roof to check in time to claim the damage and get it fixed.
- Work with an experience Sales Manager. We want you to be successful. That’s why we pair you with a Sales Manager to work the territory with you, guide you and partner with you for continued success.
- Attitude Matters. The best sales reps have confidence, don’t take no for an answer, and don’t lose motivation when home owners aren’t interested
- We’ll train you in everything you need to know. We offer our most successful people an opportunity to enter our Management Trainee Program (MTP). This program allows for skill growth in sales and business management and will enable our best performers an opportunity to acquire an impressive skill set which can be used one day in a senior management role.