Job Title: (Entry Level) Construction Sales Representative
Office Location: Glendale Heights, IL
Reports To: Sales Manager
Status: W-2, Full Time
Prepared By: Emily Alsing, Recruitment Coordinator
About Advocate Construction:
We are a locally owned construction company who specializes in the replacing of roofs, gutters, and sidings that have been damaged by storms. We offer our services to homeowners who have storm damage and guide them through the insurance claim process. We remove the burden on the homeowners by managing the entire process for them to ensure it is seamless from start to finish. Because of this, homeowners rarely pay anything out of pocket- at most they pay a small deductible.
Why is Advocate Construction so different? Because we see ourselves as a people driven company that happens to also perform construction work. Our focus is on developing our people to their fullest potential. We enjoy what we do, and our public reviews show it!
What We Can Offer You:
- W2 Position- Weekly pay and uncapped commissions (pay is negotiable and decided upon hire)
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- 401K with company matching
- Up to $600/month Truck Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- Unlimited paid vacations and holidays
- Rapid Career Advancement- we promote 100% from within
- Incentive week-long yearly trip – All inclusive, Airfare included
Visit www.advocateconstruction.com to learn more!
- Inspecting & documenting outsides of homes for storm damage
- Meeting directly with homeowners after inspections to educate them on the claims process and sign restoration agreements/contracts of repair.
- Must be comfortable canvasing neighborhoods, on foot, meeting with the homeowners face to face
- Must be comfortable working outsides and in various weather conditions
- Must have access to pick up truck and able to haul an extension ladder (we offer truck allowance)
- Must be able to climb a ladder to a roof when necessary
- Must have valid driver's license
- Independent nature, self-‐discipline, and good time management (representatives create and manage their own work schedule)
- Strong self-starter with a keen desire to succeed
- Sales experience is not required