The ideal candidate for this position is someone with strong written and verbal communication skills, who has the ability to multi-task despite interruptions, who can work independent and autonomously, and who has sharp critical thinking skills. In this role, you will:
- Manage the front desk operations including welcoming guests and visitors, scheduling conference room reservations and answering phones.
- Act as a source for information relating to general office issues and requests; anticipates the needs of customers and employees; follows through on details.
- Order food for meetings (Wholesalers, Shareholder, Board, miscellaneous requests); ordering food from various restaurants in the downtown vicinity
- Be the go-to person for office maintenance requests
- Handle parking validations (orders and distribution) and bus passes; reports charges monthly to the Accounting department.
- Accept all outside deliveries (Fed Ex, UPS, Speed-Dee, Office Depot and alike). Notifies mail room coordinator to retrieve deliveries to deliver within the firm.
- Assist Human Resources, Accounting and other departments when possible
- Order coffee/kitchen supplies; aware of what needs to be ordered; stocking coffee and miscellaneous supplies on counter for immediate use.
- Act as one of the companies Notary Public
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $21.00 /hour
- Receptionist or Administrative: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Tell us why you are considering leaving your current job (specifically if it has been less than 1 year) and why you are interested in this job?