This opening for Customer Success Coordinator is a full-time opportunity at Advisor Websites, a software company recognized as one of the top 5 best workplaces in BC. Advisor Websites has also been recognized as the 21st fastest growing company in BC by Business in Vancouver in 2017. This position is expected to be full time, Monday-Friday.
You will be delighting our customers with fast, friendly, and personable support they can't help but tell their colleagues about. If applicable, you will also be providing project management or technical support for our clients.
- Enrolment in Advisor Websites' Bucketlist Program: 1 day off and $$ to spend every year to knock items off your personal Bucketlist
- Wellness Days: In addition to vacation days, you have 8 additional days off you can use when you just need a break
- Work from home: Save the commute once a week and work from home
- Education Fund: $500 per year to help you grow
- Extended Medical and Dental: What you would expect from your employer
- Office Snacks: Monthly Costco runs that fill the pantry
- Monthly Events: We sponsor events every month to get the team out of the office together
- Lunch and Learns: Every quarter we bring in a professional to give a presentation to our team
- Drinks: Coffee + Beer + Cider
- Satisfy inbound email quota and/or phone calls daily.
- Daily work on resolving the inbound volume of tasks: emails, voicemails, and website meetings
- Communicate with clients to understand their website updates and education needs (via tickets).
- Manage an ongoing knowledge base and other learning resources for clients wanting to learn about using our product and website best practices.
- Educate clients on using our product and website best practices (via email, phone, and recorded video tutorial).
- Using our product to complete website update tasks on client websites. HTML and CSS experience is an asset.
- Make an outbound effort to improve client satisfaction (via phone, email, project other software tools)
- Personal rocks (goals): You will contribute 10-25% of your working hours towards your personal quarterly goals (depending on the demand of your daily workflow).
- Contribute toward team and company rocks (goals) was instructed by your manager.
- Contribute improvement ideas to our product and company processes
- Experience in Drupal or other CMS is an asset
- Experience in a Customer Service or Technical Support position is an asset
- Certification and/or education in web technologies
- You're able to clearly articulate yourself both by phone and email
- You have a love for technology, and a desire to keep learning
- You have an upbeat attitude, and love working with people
- You get satisfaction out of helping people succeed
- You've proven that you can problem solve on the spot
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 /year
- HTML/CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)