As a Business Market Analyst at Advicent, you will assist Product Management with information gathering, research and analysis to be used when bringing new capabilities for the market. This includes performing deep dive investigation on critical subject areas and then reporting back to stakeholders with informed guidance that will shape product requirements and go-to-market planning in a manner that will allow Advicent to deliver best in class business solutions to our partners.
This position is work-from-home with occasional travel requirements to Milwaukee, WI, USA for training and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, information science, information systems, or related area, or equivalent experience in a Business Analyst role
- At least 2 plus years of experience in a Business Analyst role with various types of projects resulting in success.
- Finance industry experience preferable
- Strong interviewing, analytical, and facilitation skills
- Solid understanding of all phases of the software development cycle
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of requirements gathering best practices
- Ability to actively listen to business needs and translate them into specifications for customers in the insurance industry
- Excellent oral communications and interpersonal skills and a strong desire to learn and grow, both professionally and personally in ways that will enhance job performance
- Familiarity with the .NET application development platform and project management skills, a plus
- Familiarity with SCRM Agile development practices is a plus.