We are looking for a full time Digital Marketing Specialist. You will be the person who develops and implements strong and innovative digital marketing programs using SEO, PPC, and other techniques, to drive traffic and generate interest in our client's products and services. The core focus of this job is on lead generation. Our ideal candidate has a background generating leads and has a proven ability to hit and exceed lead generation quotas. You will be working alongside our CEO to design, plan and implement our digital marketing strategy.
- Help grow our clients customer base from paid search and social channels
- Develop persuasive content that will educate and resonate with our client's target audience.
- Provide recommendations on strategies to maximize online visibility.
- Implement best practices in social media, SEO marketing, email marketing, PPC advertising and conversion optimization.
- Manage PPC campaigns, including audience targeting, keyword research and selection, ad group structuring, ad copy writing and landing page testing and optimization.
- Create and manage effective online advertising and marketing campaigns to optimize ROI.
- Draw actionable insights from campaign performance data to optimize growth.
- Identify optimization opportunities through audience targeting, ad creative, landing pages, email and web content.
- Keep abreast of new social media, web technologies, and digital marketing trends
- Work with client to understand goals and present relevant strategies and tactics that support them
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years' experience in Digital Marketing.
- Thorough knowledge of Google tools ( AdWords, Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager)
- Comfortable working with SEO tools such as (SEMrush, Ahrefs, MOZ, SearchSTAT, etc.)
- Strong Experience with Facebook Ad Manager
- Experience with Hootsuite content management
- Solid WordPress content management experience
- Marketing Automation software experience (ie Hubspot) preferred
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Has lead a team and is detail-oriented and an ability to get things done quickly
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a past-paced innovative environment.
- A strong interest in digital marketing and keeping up with latest trends
- You read multiple digital marketing blogs regularly and you can talk about your favourite marketers
- You're interested in every part of digital marketing - Not just Facebook or just email or just SEO
- You've owned campaigns from start to finish (whether it's in your job, for a start-up or for yourself)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- SEO: 2 years (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- team leadership: 2 years (Preferred)