We are a small and highly collaborative team of professionals who are committed to the delivery of results-oriented digital advertising campaigns that enhance our clients' brand awareness, increase their sales and drive growth.
We are looking for an individual that specialize in the creation of paid media campaigns, optimization, buying, and reporting. This person should have at least two years of professional experience in managing ad buying and digital strategy. The ideal candidate is a "tactical strategist", meaning you are just as energized thinking about the big picture as you are executing campaigns. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who enjoys building strong team relationships, digital strategy, project management and likes to keep their technical skills sharp.
This person understand the power of data and leverage it to drive insights, decisions, and results. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, are resourceful, and not afraid to make decisions to get the job done.
- Meet with team members and work with together to plan and execute client's paid media campaigns
- Performing the day-to-day management and optimization of pay-per-click campaigns including: Ensuring keywords are positioned appropriately; Reviewing reports and adding negative keywords as appropriate; Continuous split testing of ads; Implementing optimization strategies on ongoing campaigns.
- Actively monitor/manage campaign pacing and performance;
- Execute and support paid search campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management;
- Use reporting, analytics, and trend tools on a daily basis;
- Campaign set-up: keyword development, ad copy creation & testing, account set-up and restricting, bid and budget management;
- Proactively make strategic campaign recommendations to clients
- Update and monitor client reports. Ongoing analysis of key metrics to deliver insightful analysis and optimizations.
- Provide optimization analysis and create thoughtful recommendations that support client objectives;
- Escalate any usage concerns and provide solution recommends to Account Managers;
- Contribute to internal projects that improve the company's trafficking and data processes.
What You Bring To The Table
- Minimum 2 years in an Ad Operations or Campaign Manager role;
- 2+ years working in a digital marketing agency or in an in-house digital marketing position
- 2+ years campaign management
- Experience with Google Ads and Analytics
- Experience running Facebook paid social campaigns
- Experience in digital media planning and buying
- Strong communication skills and comfortable speaking in team meetings
- Ability to maintain job performance and a positive attitude in an entrepreneurial organization that is going through growth
- Certified on Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook
- Understanding of the advertising technology landscape;
- Skills in Google Tag Manager in order to understand ad tags, identify and fix creative issues
- Google Certification (Fundamentals), AdWords Certification
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Education reimbursement
- Casual dress
- Company events & social hours
- Wellness programs
- Vacation & paid time off
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- working in a digital marketing agency : 2 years (Preferred)
- Campaign Manager: 2 years (Preferred)
- Google Adwords (Preferred)