We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Graphic Designer / Production Artist. As an integral member of the Creative/Art team, you will:
- Have the opportunity as our graphical expert to work on print production or digital design, to create a finished product that meets organizational branding goals on agency accounts.
- Construct digital and mechanical prepress files for the Creative team with expert knowledge of resolutions, color and size accuracies, production values, CMYK and RBG, spot color and process, file types ie: vector
- Provide support to art directors during copy layout, compiling mock-ups (comps), meeting materials
- Provide concept and artwork retouching work
- Support all aspects of the creative work by providing the highest quality and most accurate work for our clients.
- Responsible for the technical production design of ads, direct mail, sales collateral, electronic media, and other marketing communications materials for promotional and educational applications
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 3-5 years of experience, including digital
- Have a demonstrated ability to produce project files and design and layout quality executions
- Understand projects on a tactical level (design production, basic supervision, and project coordination)
- Have excellent asset/file management skills and experience
- Perform successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Have expert knowledge of Adobe Suite, MS Office suite, and preferably PowerPoint
- Have the ability to work effectively with other staff members on multiple projects
Job Type: Full-time