Dynamic opportunity at growing advertising agency near Times Square to join busy, hands-on digital team. Help manage Digital Media team's day-to-day operations, working with clients primarily in government and real estate. This role is ideal for someone with a passion for digital advertising and media buying and who works well in a fast-paced environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the strategic development and implementation of paid media plans across digital and social media (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat).
- Manage campaign approvals, set-up and timelines.
- Support tracking and analytics across Social, Display, Online Video, Native, and Paid Search.
- Partner on post campaign analysis to derive learnings and implications for future campaigns.
- Billing and invoice approvals and follow up
- Assist in the development of internal media presentations.
- Responsible for detailed budget entry into financial system.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5+ years of media experience (agency, publisher, or client-side), focused on digital and search media buying
- Strong organizational skills with proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and accurately
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with high professionalism and expectations for quality
- Ability to deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgement
- Ability to work successfully within a team as well as independently
- Proficiency in Outlook and Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Marketing: 3 years (Required)