Located in Hollywood, AdvertiseMint.com is a rapidly growing digital agency that specializes in Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat advertising. Some of our clients include True Religion, NewEgg, American Bullion, Blink Bar, Quincy Jones Productions and MaxiGlide.
Businesses that partner with AdvertiseMint come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Facebook or Snapchat advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide AdvertiseMint-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of AdvertiseMint's key clients and understand how our range of services can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach millions of users.
As an Account Manager, you'll manage relationships with clients, while being a motivated self-starter, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and sales-focused to help expand the client relationship. Additionally, you're an advisor and consultant, as well as a client advocate within AdvertiseMint.
We enjoy a bird's eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Facebook's broad range of targeting tools to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
At AdvertiseMint, we are focused on providing value to our clients. This position is a salaried position that ranges between $40-60k based on the accounts that you manage. If your accounts are successful and growing, your salary will increase. Account managers with the largest managed ad spend have first pick of the new clients we onboard. If you are confident in your ability to generate success through digital marketing, you will exceed at this position and hit the salary level you desire.
- 3-4 years experience managing Facebook & Instagram ad account(s).
- 4-5 years experience managing digital ad account(s) Google, Bing, Yahoo, Twitter, etc.
- Google Adwords Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- Photoshop and/or basic photo editing skills.
- College Degree in Marketing/Business.
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager & Power Editor.
- Paid Social Media
- Must be Facebook BluePrint Certified (https://www.facebook.com/blueprint)
- Must have experience managing over $100k in FB ad spend.
- Understanding of custom audiences and lookalike audiences.
- Ability to generate and install the Facebook pixel.
- Strong understand of bidding techniques (AutoBid, CPC, CPM, oCPM).
- Strong at statistical analysis, spreadsheets.
- Ability to navigate, schedule or generate reports quickly.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Time tracking with Harvest app
Office Environment / Company Benefits:
- Management experience.
- Fast implementation.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to be the best.
- Go-getter or entrepreneurial mindset.
- Positive attitude.
- Good at communicating.
- Fun and cheerful.
- Team driven.
We work in a fun office environment filled with amazing people and would love to have you be a part of it. We have weekly Facebook interactive meetings and go to the LA Facebook headquarters from time to time for special events. Our company has an awesome team and we make it a priority to show them how much we appreciate their hard work and dedication by having fun monthly team events. Our events range from attending tapings of shows, movie releases, beach parties, bowling and karaoke. Food and parties await the right candidate.
AdvertiseMint offers health/dental insurance and 401K retirement plan with 4% employer match to full-time employees. In Addition to great benefits we offer employee incentives such as an employee referral program and partner referral program. Below are the awesome prizes you could win by participating in the referral program.
Employee Referral Program
$100 Cash for Full Time Employees and $50 Cash for Part Time or Internships
If your referral is a full-time employee and remains at AdvertiseMint for 90 days, you will get one spin on the MEGA REWARD WHEEL to win one of the following:
- Live the rockstar life with 2 Round trip Southwest airlines tickets to Vegas ($500)
- Be a celebrity with 2 gold annual passes to Universal Studios ($600)
- Indulge yourself with a $500 gift card to Burke Williams Spa ($500)
- Embrace your inner Mickey with 2 annual Disney SoCal Select Annual Passes ($700)
- Sail with a friend on a 3-Day Carnival Cruise from LA to Mexico (Ocean View) ($581)
- Hit the pedal with a 1.5 Hour Porsche Driving Experience in a 911 Carrera 4S ($500)
- Shop till you drop with a $500 Nordstroms Gift Card ($500)
ADVERTISEMINT PARTNER PROGRAM
AdvertiseMint would like to offer the following incentive program to all employees.
Refer a business to AdvertiseMint and receive 10% of the revenue generated for 12 months.
Sample Referral Payments:
Client Monthly Ad Spend | Agency Rate | Monthly Revenue | Monthly Payout (up to 12 months)
$10,000 - $49,999 | 15% | $1,500 - $7,500 | $150 - $750
$50,000 - $249,999 | 10% | $5,000 - $25,000 | $500 - $2,500
$250,000+ | 5% | $12,500+ | $1,250+