Located in Hollywood, AdvertiseMint.com is a rapidly growing digital agency that specializes in Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat advertising. Some of our clients include True Religion, NewEgg, American Bullion, Blink Bar, Quincy Jones Productions and MaxiGlide.
You will be working in a fast paced environment creating designs for a wide range of clients. Designs will need to meet clients expectations and match their branding. You'll often need to create multiple versions that can be AB tested against the other ads. Results are all the matter to our clients.
You're perfect for this role if you're a pro at producing assets in high volume digital campaigns and social content. When it comes to digital marketing vertical content is a must!
What you'll do:
You'll love this job if you're:
- Manage design projects from brief to completion in partnership with our Digital Marketing team
- Produce assets quickly, efficiently, and accurately, keeping quality top of mind
- Create designs that drive user acquisition and retention metrics across all channels (email, digital advertising, landing pages, site banners, mobile apps, and more)
- Create vertical content that is fun and engaging.
What you'll need:
- An expert at execution. You can produce at a rapid pace and love the feeling of churning through projects!
- Motivated by fast-paced, rapidly changing environments. We're in startup mode, after all!
- Driven by details. You're meticulous, thorough, and enjoy being extra-precise
- An exceptional multitasker. You're quick, organized, and you work with a sense of urgency
- A team player with a positive attitude. You enjoy collaborating with others to achieve goals
- Adaptable and ambitious. You will enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team!
Office Environment / Company Benefits:
- Experience in digital design in an e-commerce environment
- Proven experience designing emails, online banners, and web design
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in UX/UI
- Ability to apply creativity to projects while working within design and brand guidelines
- Strong understanding of design principles and a keen awareness of current design trends and technologies
- Ability to manage other freelance graphic designers.
- Video editing skills a huge plus.
- Experience with stop-motion animation is a preferred
- Proven experience with pitch deck design, photoshop, and after effects is a must
- Health and dental insurance
- 401K retirement plan with 4% employer match for full-time employees
- Free parking
- Monthly team events (the movies, Hollywood tour, The Voice, Let's Make a Deal, The Harvey Show, etc.)
- Snacks and coffee in the office
- Sweeping office views of the Hollywood Hills
- Free opportunity to attend social media and tech events, such as VidSummit